The following admission requirements must be met in order for an applicant to be eligible for admission to programs at the Donatello School of Nursing and Healthcare:
- Complete an application with Donatello School of Nursing and Healthcare representative.
- Submit a signed Enrollment Agreement
- The applicant must be 18 years of age. If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, a parent/guardian signature is necessary to enroll the student in the program
- Payment of one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $150.00.
- An applicant must have time available to attend all classes, clinical/externships, and to submit all assignments, and projects promptly. Students are expected to have the time to devote to studying outside
of class. ETC.
Practical Nursing: Enrollment is open every 6 months following the academic calendar below.
Home Health Aide: Enrollment is open every month following the academic calendar below.
Day: Monday – Friday 9: 00 am – 3:00 pm
Evening: Monday – Friday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Important Notes: Class schedules are subject to change without prior notice due to inclement weather. Students will be notified of any changes made at the institution.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 Month
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes