Upon acceptance the following documents are needed:
Criminal Background Checks:
- Health History and Physical - Original Report
- Tuberculin Test - Original Report or Chest X-ray if from a foreign country or known to be once exposed the applicant will need the 2 steps Tuberculin Skin Test or chest x-ray report from a physician.
- Tetanus, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, shot record is acceptable.
- Hepatitis B (A copy will be accepted.) This test is not mendatory.
Donatello School of Nursing and Healthcare will ask if you have ever been convicted of any crime that may or may not affect your eligibility. Students enrolled in any program offered will be asked to conduct a level II background check, and or a drug test to complete their clinical hours at hospitals or other medical facilities. Please be advised that some of the examining agencies for Certification and licensing may inquire concerning a person's criminal background, and a Level II report may be needed. The school is not responsible for the rejection, and or refusal for an examination of certifying or licensing entity to a student.
Florida Board of Nursing Disclaimer:
Acceptance into the institution does not imply acceptance into any offered program. Students may not be accepted into a program if your FDLE (Level II) background check shows evidence that would prevent them from taking your state exam. The Florida Board of nursing, following the Rules and Regulations of the Nurse Practice Act, will determine if a nursing program graduate is eligible for licensure when there is no arrest/ conviction record. All individuals with a criminal or discipline history should read Chapter 464, Florida Statutes (F.S), and Chapter 64B9, Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C) as they pertian to the practice of nursing. The Board of Nursing encourages all individuals with a criminal or disciplinary.
TUTION & FEES
||Credit/ Clock Hours
||Books & Supplies
|Home Health Aide
||75 Clock Hours
||1351 Clock Hours
Books and Supplies are not included in the tuition for Practical Nursing and is estimated as follow:
Practical Nursing: $2000.00 - $2500.00.
**NON-REFUNDABLE: Registration fee is not-refundable. Costs assessed for book, supplies and materials which are not returnable because of use are non-refundable.
Itemization of additional costs a student could expect to incur:
METHODS OF PAYMENT (choose one)
As started on the Enrollment Agreement, students may select to make payments as follows:
YOUR PAYMENT SCHEDULE WILL BE:
A late fee of $30 applies
All prices for program are printed herein. Contracts are not sold to a third party at any time. There are no carrying charges, interest charges, or service charges connected or charged with any of these programs unless stated.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
When a student enrolls in a program of study, he has reserved a place that cannot be made available to other students. The Enrollment Agreement constitutes a biding contract once it has been signed by the student and institution's official.
Should a student's enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason after class start, all refunds will be made according to the following refund policy:
- Cancellation must be made in person or by certified mail/
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the Student Enrollment Agreement an making initial payment.
- Cancellation after the 3rd business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $150.00).
- Cancellation after attendance has begun, but up to and including 40% completion of the program, will result in a pro rata refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours.
- Cancellation after completing 41% of the program will result in no refund.
- Termination Date: The Termination date for refund computation purposed is the last date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier written notice is received.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of Cancellation Notice.
- Cancellation of classes by the institution after attendance has begun will result in 100 percent refund.
- Should the prospective student not meet the entrance requirements it will result in 100 percent refund, of applicable.
A Diploma is presented to the student who has:
- Successfully completed all required course competencies of the enrolled program.
- Completed attendance requirements.
- Met satisfactory academic progress.
- Fulfilled all monetary obligations to Donatello School of Nursing and Healthcare.