The following admission requirements must be met in order for an applicant to be eligible for admission to
programs at the Donatello School of Nursing and Healthcare:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age. If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, a parent/guardian
signature is required to enroll the student in program.
- The application for admission should be submitted to the Administration Office prior to the beginning of
the dates of enrollment. A $75.00 non-refundable registration fee is charged for processing a student’s
first application. Submit a completed application for admission with a registration fee of $75.00.
- Applicants must present a Valid picture ID.
- Applicants must present a High School diploma or GED
- Complete an in-person interview with Donatello School of Nursing and Healthcare representative.ETC.
Practical Nursing: Enrollment is open every 6 months following the academic calendar below.
Home Health Aide: Enrollment is open every month following the academic calendar below.
Day: Monday – Friday 9: 00 am – 3:00 pm
Evening: Monday – Friday 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Important Notes: Class schedules are subject to change without prior notice due to inclement weather. Students will be notified of any changes made at the institution.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes